Tuesday 5 March 2019

In love with Genial.ly

Hi you all!

Today I’m sharing with you a great tool to create educational slideshows! Genial.ly offers us a new world of endless resources in order to present content of various subjects in an engaging way! But there are different tools to create slideshows and presentations:


On the one hand, Genial.ly is an easy-to-use and free web tool that people use to make presentations, infographics, reports, posters or guides.

I have only used it to create a slideshow and here are some of the advantages I have found:

One of the main advantages is that you don’t need to be a programmer or designer to create a stunning presentation. You just have to register on the website or use your accounts on Google+ or Facebook to register seamlessly. Once you create an account you will gain access to thousands of resources, templates, frames, images, etc.

Moreso, you can easily access or modify your creations from anywhere as you work with the cloud.
Another benefit of using Genial.ly is that your presentation can be easily shared through social networks.

On the other hand, I found it difficult to work with designed templates, as it doesn’t let you change the font and the size easily.

It takes a while until your project is saved and to work properly you need to have a good internet connection.

Apart from these trifle disadvantages, I am in love with this tool and I know all of you will get hooked on it as soon as you try it!

Here is the presentation I have created about Magnetism for my 6th graders.



I hope you found this post useful. If you liked it, don’t forget to follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment